EQUIPMENT SALES & SERVICE
Gantry Robot Model PT-170
This compact machine includes cabinet, single media system, dust collector, reclaim, four-axis gantry robot nozzle manipulator and one axis turntable.
Blast Cabinet Enclosure
5’ 6” H x 4’ D x 6’ W (other sizes available). ¼” – ½” A36 steel welded construction. Powder coated finish.
Gantry Robot Nozzle Manipulator
The closed loop-controlled nozzle manipulator is designed to provide programmable coordinated motion in the horizontal (X-Axis), vertical (Z-Axis), rotary wrist (B-Axis), and miter (A-Axis) directions.
C-Axis is a horizontally mounted table with a 24-inch outside diameter and 250 lb. on center capacity. Programmable C-Axis operated in both indexing mode and spindle rotary mode (depending upon control selected).
Pressure Blast Generator
The shot peen media is fed into the compressed air stream from a six cubic foot capacity pressure vessel. Includes an Electronics, Inc., MagnaValve™ for shot peen media flow, a Proportion-Air air volume booster with electronic air pressure regulator for air pressure, and media level sensor.
Media Cleaning and Classification System
A bucket elevator conveys the shot peen media to a classifier that screens the peening media before reuse.
Dust Collector System
Compact cartridge style dust collector designed to meet customer needs. Can be located outdoors.
Our elevator and dust collector combination utilize 3.0 total horsepower compared to competitors vacuum recovery systems that typically require a 5-7.5 HP motor for a comparable system.
Control System Options
Includes FANUC Oi-f, Rockwell Automation PNC, Delta Tau Power Brick (Winter 2022) with each control offering:
- Standard M and G code programming.
- Visual Shot Peening™ – Our graphical interface (HMI) that displays key process variables including motion, air pressure, shot flow, program status, and alarm status.
- Teach Pendant – is included to facilitate programming.
- Process Monitoring – Alarms include machine status such as ‘door open’ or ‘reclaim not on’, HI/LOW shot flow, HI/LOW air pressure, X, Y, A, B, and C axis drive faults including speed, following error and over-travel.
- Optional Data Logging – Machine events are logged to an SQL database for analysis.
Additional Options Include:
- Cabinet mounted jib crane with 250 lb. capacity.
- Dual media capability adds a second pressure blast generator and enhanced screening.
- Three (3) nozzle gun assembly for fast coverage of larger parts. Includes larger pressure blast generator.
- Rotary ID peening attachment for small hole peening.