EQUIPMENT SALES & SERVICE
Model PT-170 ABS
This compact abrasive blasting machine includes cabinet, single media system, dust collector, cyclone, classifier, four-axis gantry robot nozzle manipulator and one axis turntable.
Blast Cabinet Enclosure
Gantry Robot Nozzle Manipulator
Pressure Blast Generator
Media Cleaning and Classification System
Dust Collector System
Auto Load Hopper
Control System Options
- Standard M and G code programming.
- Visual Shot Peening™ – Our graphical interface (HMI) that displays key process variables including motion, air pressure, shot flow, program status, and alarm status.
- Teach Pendant – is included to facilitate programming.
- Process Monitoring – Alarms include machine status such as ‘door open’ or ‘reclaim not on’, HI/LOW shot flow, HI/LOW air pressure, X, Y, A, B, and C axis drive faults including speed, following error and over-travel.
- Optional Data Logging – Machine events are logged to an SQL database for analysis.
Additional Options Include:
- Cabinet mounted jib crane with 250 lb. capacity.
- Optional manual blast station.